In the UK, there is a big culture surrounding drinking. Particularly the normalisation of binge drinking when with others. While abusing alcohol under any circumstances is never recommended, it is better than if you were to drink the same amount when you are out with your friends when you are…Read More
Recovering from addiction can come across as a standard, step-by-step process. It’s in fact a personal process which can deviate and change course based on individual needs and circumstances.
To make sure that an accommodating process is expected, it’s encouraged that you consider a specialist rehab clinic. Although treatment and a recovery process can be experienced with NHS support, it’s mostly a generic service, which follows predictable steps. Instead, through rehab, a tailored programme can be experienced, accommodating of budget, wellbeing, mental health, and addiction type.
At Asana Lodge, we deliver effective opportunities for recovery, through our specialist approaches, services, and standards. Visit a drug and alcohol rehab in Brand Green to work through both expected and tailored steps of addiction recovery.
By completing our admissions process, a tailored programme will be formed for you. Reach out to begin the process.
We offer safe detoxification, effective rehabilitation and aftercare services to sustainably treat addiction. Contact our team through our helpline, to recover and change your life away from drug and alcohol abuse.
Get In Touch
Are you suffering from a Drug or Alcohol Addiction and need help? If so, Asana Lodge is a leading UK based expert in Private Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Treatment. Find out how we can help by getting in touch with our friendly team today. You can either call our confidential helpline or request a call-back by clicking on the below form.
How to find a specialist rehab in Brand Green?
A specialist drug and alcohol rehab in Brand Green will be CQC registered, will make use of proven addiction treatment services, will be reputable, compassionate, and professional, and will tailor recovery programmes.
Services will also be offered through outpatient and inpatient programmes, providing flexibility for clients around their needs, budget, and availability.
Alongside searching for a clinic that provides specialist care, it’s essential to find one that can cater to rehab and its processes around your needs. Through your search, you’ll need to be clear with your budget, expectations, recovery goals and the type of care that you’ll benefit from.
By finding a treatment centre that can prioritise what’s important, safe, and suitable for you personally, both your experience and recovery rates will increase in quality. We at Asana Lodge prioritise individual needs, making sure that rehab is as flexible, thorough, and supportive as it can be.
Cost of rehab
The final cost of drug and alcohol rehab will be impacted by your personal needs. Reasonably, factors such as location, the length of treatment, programme type, and the specialism of care will increase the cost. The cost will reflect the quality and effectiveness of rehab.
However, based on your needs, budgets can be worked to, which can make private rehab an affordable option. Everything from the type of treatment that you need, and whether you reside in a drug and alcohol rehab in Brand Green will be considered.
Rehab is a personal journey, which will impact its cost and delivery. For more information on our costs, reach out here at Asana Lodge. We can offer a transparent quote by assessing your needs and wants.
Common steps of drug and alcohol rehab
Whilst personalisation will be found through the rehab process, there are some common steps that you should expect to work through.
- Admission: Your admission will mark the process from your enquiry, up until you enter rehab. Through this period, private support will be provided, whilst focusing on forming your tailored recovery programme. A number of assessments will need to be completed through your admission, along with some personal choices, to decide on the structure of your journey. If you select inpatient rehab, you’ll then check into your chosen facility. If you select outpatient rehab, you’ll visit for your first treatment session.
- Detoxification process: The main aim of a detox is to remove toxins from the body. This is an important step, to reduce drug and alcohol exposure and their influences. Safe detoxification also focuses on restoring health and wellbeing, to heal internally.
- Treatment and therapy: Treatments and therapies focus heavily on psychological recovery, mental health recovery and holistic recovery. A wide range of services are available, which will be suitably recommended for you. Treatment will work to remove the memories, connections, and associations of substance abuse, whilst also offering positive outlooks to focus on. Cognitive behavioural therapy, group therapy and art therapy are some effective forms.
- Dual diagnosis treatment: In the event of chronic symptoms, dual diagnosis treatment will be required, to treat both addiction and mental illness.
- Relapse prevention: Preventing relapse is one of the key aims on a post-rehab basis. Relapse risks are common through initial recovery, which is why preparations are important. You’ll develop a sustainable plan to follow, to spot relapse risks, to prevent them arising and to reduce their impacts if they do materialise.
- Aftercare: Aftercare is the last step of the rehab process, which will be offered over weekly Zoom calls. 12 months of free access to professional support will be provided. Known to ease post-rehab life and help clients remain sober, aftercare is an invaluable service.
Each step will need to be completed, to experience comprehensive addiction recovery. Yet your needs will affect the flow, timings, and contents of each. The entire process will be medically and professionally observed to make sure that you’re safe and can recover.
How to remain sober?
Sobriety can be achieved by withdrawing and detaching from drugs and alcohol. Yet once you return to everyday life, high-risk situations and triggers can arise, risking your progress.
To remain sober, you’ll need to keep focused, keep busy, keep following a healthy and balanced lifestyle, keep connected and keep transparent. By doing so, you’ll have greater control over your triggers, which will ease as your milestones increase.
Work towards sobriety by visiting or checking into a specialist drug and alcohol rehab in Brand Green. At Asana Lodge, we will be ready to support you through the process.
What happens during detoxification?
Detoxification is an effective treatment which helps to eliminate drugs and alcohol from the body. It’s a medically assisted treatment, which also aims to protect and boost wellbeing. Detoxing is necessary to heal physically, to reduce cravings and to put a stop to consumption. While withdrawal symptoms are expected, due to this stop, private rehab will offer the most beneficial setting to get clean.
What happens after rehab?
Life after rehab will be different to your current reality. You’ll need to make some changes to accommodate and protect your recovery so far. You’ll have support to make those changes, from ongoing therapy and support groups to a relapse prevention plan. This is the moment to continue your recovery efforts, to reach and remain sober.
How do I pick the right rehabilitation facility?
The right rehabilitation facility will listen to, respect, and accommodate your needs. Your budget, location, lifestyle, health, and recovery goals should be accounted for whilst selecting support. If all can be accommodated, whilst offering tailored, proven, and safe treatment programmes, you’ll be moving in the right direction to benefit from rehab.
Alcohol is commonly mistaken for an aphrodisiac, but it can have a negative impact on your sex life as it reduces your sexual sensitivity. As you consume alcohol, your blood alcohol level increases, and as it’s an antidepressant, it can decrease your sexual desire, dampen your mood, and make it…Read More
Many of us are keen to find ways to save some money, especially as inflation and the cost of living crisis continue to bite. Quitting alcohol or cutting down on your drinking can be one simple (if not always easy) way to cut your spending, and you might be surprised…Read More