It is vital to ensure that you get the help that you need and truly deserve. Drug and alcohol rehab in Chadderton is available, for anyone who is ready for the step toward sobriety.
Addiction is a serious illness, that, if left untreated, could lead to overdose and potential death. The mental health implications combined with addiction can be devastating. It can leave you in a constant downward spiral, which may be more difficult to stop.
Do You Need Rehab Treatment?
Anyone who is suffering from addiction requires drug and alcohol rehab treatment. There are different types of rehab available: inpatient and outpatient clinics.
Whilst both have their benefits, inpatient rehab has a higher success rate due to its intensity. If you have an addiction problem, then you should consider rehab.
A person with an addiction may demonstrate the following traits:
- Family, Relational and Social problems: this is quite a frequent trait among addicts, regardless of the type of substance they consume.
- Mood Alteration: you may have noticed poor moods in the hours after consumption. In the long term, the personality of a person can be greatly affected, and this can lead to depression and anxiety.
- Anxiety and Insomnia: It is very common for people who use drugs to experience sleep disturbances frequently. You may sleep too much or not enough. You may feel that you are sleeping too often and are still exhausted. You may have brain fog or mood swings that can affect you day to day.
- Isolation: Do you feel isolated from the world? Or do you feel that people are out to get you? Types of inferiority complexes or persecution complexes may arrive out of drug and alcohol use
- Respiratory Problems: Do you have breathing issues? Or feel more breathless than usual? Ingesting substances can increase your breathing and heart rate. You may feel breathless or struggle to do daily physical tasks. This can cause long-term issues.
- Neurochemical Imbalances in the brain: It is universally known that substance abuse, can lead to neuronal loss and neurodegenerative problems. These imbalances can lead to irrational thinking. Additionally, imbalances can cause mental illnesses such as Schizophrenia.
- Pregnancy Issues: Your health may deteriorate during pregnancy if you abuse drugs or alcohol. The health of both the mother and the child can be affected, and deformities, illness, and premature birth are more likely.
Get In Touch
Are you suffering from a Drug or Alcohol Addiction and need help? If so, Asana Lodge is a leading UK-based expert in Private Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Treatment. Find out how we can help by getting in touch with our friendly team today. You can either call our confidential helpline or request a call-back by clicking on the below form.
Detox and Rehab Therapies in Chadderton
Drug and alcohol detoxification is a safe process, run by experienced medical staff in a medical environment. The detoxing process from alcohol and drugs is personalised to suit your needs, dependent on the substance(s) you are abusing.
Rehab offers 24-hour care with the professional capacity to intervene in complex detoxification. This is to ensure that you have a safe and secure drug and alcohol detox.
When you enter rehab, you will have access to the best resources within your reach, along with a personalised plan that leads to long-term sobriety.
You will also gain access to pharmacological treatments if needed, as well as physical exercise plans, recreational activities, and art therapy sessions.
Counselling and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) are the most successful therapies available.
Group therapy and family counselling is an addiction recovery tool that allows you to speak about your personal experience with addiction openly. It is an environment where you feel heard and valued.
You will learn to feel connected with yourself and learn to heal from past traumas. Furthermore, you will be able to regain self-confidence and begin to recover lost self-esteem.
After alcohol and drug rehab, you will have a bespoke aftercare plan in place. This will aid you in managing your new healthy habits outside of our facility. You will build new connections and learn to work as a team.
The aftercare plan is there to keep you motivated so you can leave the addiction behind and return to living a normal life. If you choose to follow a new career or complete your studies, we will be able to assist you in getting the help you need.
Setting goals is vital in staying focused on your journey.
Why Choose Private Rehab
Private rehab is a comprehensive type of rehabilitation that has high success rates. The duration of rehab will vary depending on the type and the severity of your addiction.
Most patients will go home after a few weeks, but it can also last months if needed. Aftercare programmes are also very helpful, and personal therapy, liaison, and advocacy services ensure success and longevity. This is only possible to attain with private rehab.
Surrounding yourself with other like-minded people and counsellors who provide guidance in times of stress, will give you all the resources to start a positive new life without addiction.
Private rehab offers residential support for the duration of your programme, and you can gain access to emergency admittance if it is needed.
Aftercare and Support at Asana Lodge
Our holistic approach is something that we pride ourselves on. During this phase of support, you will be closely monitored by the psychology services and have access to individual and/or group therapy sessions after rehab is complete.
There is no need to feel lost or concerned. You are never alone, and this will ensure a smooth journey after rehab.
Start recovery today at Asana Lodge and get the help that you truly deserve. Don’t suffer in silence. Take time to do the right thing for your future. For more information, please call 01908 489 421. Alternatively, contact us.
We will happily answer any questions related to your admittance and the available treatments that will aid your recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What side effects could I experience during detoxification?
The process of withdrawal is, as alluded to above, not something to be taken lightly. Far too many people suffering from addiction have died from withdrawal symptoms in the past, so please do not become one of these tragically lost individuals. The side-effects associated with detoxification include the likes of: hand tremors, DTs (delirium tremens), sweating, nausea, hallucinations, seizures, depression, insomnia, fatigue, irritability, anxiousness, and more. Detoxification side-effects vary from person to person, which only serves to make them even more dangerous.
Is it safe to detox at home?
Going through detox without any support is a path that some people take. If you can afford to undergo medical detoxification then that is the way to go. The effects of withdrawal on a person are impossible to predict and there can be complications. Symptoms such as seizures and delirium tremens caused by withdrawal can sometimes result in death.
What happens when I leave rehab?
That depends on you. After rehab, the recovery journey is not over as the rest of your life waits. Taking advantage of our aftercare package and remaining vigilant as you attend weekly support meetings is essential to staying clean. Using all you have learnt during your time with us, hopefully, you can lead a fulfilling life free of addiction.