If you are frequently consuming large amounts of alcohol and/or drugs and think that you may have become hopelessly reliant upon said substances to assist you in navigating day-to-day life, then you’ll most likely need to seriously consider attending professional residential drug and alcohol rehab in Brent.
Innumerable families, loved ones, and communities as a whole are torn apart each year by the ravaging effects of drug and alcohol abuse. Although addiction is an illness that manifests within an individual, addiction is a very complex illness that has an impact on all surrounding areas of an individual’s life. Therefore, it is crucial to start considering serious treatment for your addiction before it is too late.
The fact that you are here on Asana Lodge’s website is a good sign and shows that you are taking the concept of professional recovery treatment seriously. All you need to do now is call us on 01908 489 421 to start the recovery treatment plan that could very well be a positive turning point in your life.
Alternatively, if you have found yourself here as you are looking for addiction treatment options for a loved one or friend, then you can also call the above number and ask for our family and friend referral scheme. Sometimes, the ones we love need a helping hand in life, and our teams of addiction specialists can help you to help them.
Alcoholism And Substance Abuse Can Cause A Host Of Side-Effects
In order to better help anyone wondering if they need the help of a professional rehab, we suggest that you take a moment to review the side effects and signs that drug and alcohol addiction can cause an individual to present with the details listed below.
- Frequent and severe headaches
- Feeling paranoid
- Frequent bouts of nausea
- Alterations to your physical appearance (this might include the likes of bloodshot eyes)
- Severe cravings for the substance which you may have developed a dependency to
- Feelings of agitation and/or irritability
- Loss of any self-control
- Lower motivation to perform tasks/activities that previously brought you joy
- Anxiety issues
- Decreased self-esteem
- Difficulty sleeping
- Isolating yourself from friends, loved ones, and the general public
- Sudden and severe alterations to your mood
Upon reading through those, if you feel that you are experiencing any of these symptoms and are consuming substances daily, then you’ll probably need to attend a professional drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre for addiction treatment before the ramifications of your addiction become irreversible.
Failure to accept the help that drug and alcohol services such as Asana Lodge are offering could lead you to financial, emotional, and physical ruin.
What Can You Expect From Our Residential Drug And Alcohol Services
Drug and alcohol treatment services can offer a wide array of different forms of treatment and approaches to recovery planning. Some of the most traditional avenues for addiction treatment will include outpatient one-to-one counselling sessions under the guidance of an addiction specialist, drop-in group therapy alongside other people suffering from addiction, or residential rehab centres offering 24/7 support.
Every one of these forms of addiction therapy has its own benefits. However, residential rehab is often proven to be the most effective and successful form of addiction treatment. This is because the structured form of treatment, which you will be able to benefit from, will also be experienced.
In a period of a clean break from your day-to-day life where negative influences may be present. 24/7 care and monitoring can seem daunting, but our caring staff are far from overbearing and are simply there to keep you on track with your sobriety and minimise the chance of you relapsing throughout your stay with us.
Furthermore, in Asana Lodge’s rehabilitation centres, you are given an addiction recovery plan specially fitted to your personal circumstances and current situation.
When it comes to first attending a drug and alcohol rehab, you’ll experience a one-to-one session with one of our highly experienced clinical psychologists. During this initial interview, you will talk through your current struggle with addiction and medical history, all in a completely confidential setting, all the information we garner during which will inform your treatment plan’s curation.
However, while you will experience a completely unique treatment plan based on your experiences and needs, our treatment plans will consist of both physical and psychological approaches to treatment. This holistic approach means we can tackle all aspects of your addiction, a vitally necessary approach for forging a long-lasting recovery.
The treatments on offer that we may implement include:
- Counselling: One-to-one sessions under the supervision of our psychologists will help you to comprehend better your own addiction and how to overcome it. Additionally, this will help us to coach you through family drug support.
- Detoxification: The detox clinic at one of our addiction treatment facilities will ease the transition from dependency to sobriety — and reduce the danger associated with it. Alcohol withdrawal and/or substance abuse withdrawal.
- Stress Management: Meditation techniques, both guided and otherwise, will help you both during your time with us and afterwards. However, we will also help you with nutritional advice.
- CBT: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy will help you to retrain your brain’s approach to addiction. Through this process, you will develop positive coping mechanisms for dealing with negative triggers.
- Aftercare & Relapse Prevention: In order to make sure that you stay clean and sober once you are back in the world post-rehab, our complimentary aftercare programme and relapse prevention training will be invaluable benefits to your day-to-day life.
This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the types of treatment that you will be able to benefit from during your stay with us here at Asana Lodge.
Therefore, in order to finally get your life back under your own control, all you need to do is simply call us today on 01908 489 421 or contact Asana Lodge through our website.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Brent FAQs
Why consider rehab for drug and alcohol addiction in Brent?
Brent offers a range of accredited rehab facilities, combining evidence-based treatments with support systems tailored to assist individuals on their recovery journey.
Are inpatient and outpatient treatment options available in Brent?
Yes, Brent provides both inpatient (residential) and outpatient treatment options, allowing individuals to choose a programme that best fits their circumstances and needs.
How does the initial assessment process work in Brent's rehab centres?
Upon seeking treatment in Brent, professionals will conduct a thorough assessment to understand the nature and severity of the addiction. This ensures that individuals receive the most suitable care tailored to their unique needs.