The secluded location means that our clients can remove themselves from the pressures that come with everyday life and experience treatment in both a naturally invigorating and uplifting environment.
It is easy for clients and their families to access the Clinic discreetly and to arrange arrival and departure without attracting unwanted attention.
The privacy afforded within the grounds will give clients the opportunity to relax in the sensory garden and participate in outdoor activities.
The grounds will also be utilised for Yoga, meditation, art therapy and group sessions, providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment. There is also good access to local AA/CA/NA meetings in the community.
Adoptions include one designated disabled bedroom with accessible adapted en-suite bathroom. Easy access to the facility with a lift to all floors.
- Welcome Lounge/Visitors Room
- Medication/examination room
- The Library
- 2 large facilitation rooms
- Large lounge space for clients
- Commercial kitchen/ dining –
- Bespoke Nutrition Plan
- Onsite Chef
- Healthy Meals (Organic and fresh products only used)
- 1-2-1 therapy rooms
- Lift access to all floors
- Adapted bathroom
- Private car parking for 20 cars
- Minibus access